Barbagallo Australian Mr Sprintcar Nationals Competition Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Barbagallo Australian Mr Sprintcar Nationals Social Media Giveaway Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition commences 6pm AWST 05/02/2024. Entrants must submit entries by 11.59pm AWST 07/02/2024. The winner will chosen randomly and be announced via the @barbagalloperth Instagram stories on the 08/02/2024 and will be contacted directly via direct message. To be eligible for the competition the entrant must:
- Comment on @barbagalloperth‘s post and tag another Instagram account (one comment = one entry)
- Be following @barbagalloperth, @david_priolo_8 @williamson.motorsport and @perth_motorplex
- Have a public profile on Instagram
- Be over 18 years of age
1 x Model Sprintcar
2 x VIP passes to the Barbagallo Australian Mr Sprintcar Nationals taking place 10.02.2024 featuring:
- VIP Parking
- Access to exclusive Turn 1 Corporate area
- Dinner and drinks for two
Terms & Conditions of the Prizes
- Prizes are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash and can be used for this event only.
- Winner(s) must claim the prize by responding to direct message before 4pm AWST 08/02/2024 and Barbagallo will arrange for the transfer of prizes
- Winners consent to providing Barbagallo Perth with their name and contact details and consent to the use of their name, likeness and image in media for the purpose of promotion.
- To access the venue, the attendees must follow the protocol set by Perth Motorplex
- To attend to event, winners must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt and provide official proof of vaccination or a medical contraindication certificate. Entry will be denied if official proof of vaccination or a medical contraindication certificate cannot be presented.
- If the prize or element of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Barbagallo’s control, Barbagallo may substitute the prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.